Our four course, eight string, Greek Bouzouki is a beautiful instrument with a rich history. The fingering is the same as the higher four strings on a guitar, and the same as the fingering on a ukulele. The tuning, however, is different, the recommended being Cc Ff aa dd.
• European spruce soundboard
• Soundboard with lace wood walnut inlays
• Fingerboard is made out from Ebony Wood
• Neck is made from Maple
• Scale length is 26.25" (667mm)
• Special trust rod used in the neck
• Comes with a padded gig bag and a strings set
The Bouzouki dates back to Byzantine times, and in Greece, was known as a pandura. It later became known as a tambouras, and around the 19th century evolved into the modern day bouzouki. In the 1960's, the Irish Bouzouki became popular in traditional Celtic music. The Irish Bouzouki looks a little more like a mandolin, and it is tuned differently than this traditional Greek counterpart.
Comes with 3 Year Muzikkon warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee
Try before you buy!!
Visit our South Dublin Showroom.
Contact us for information on our showroom opening hours.