The Oud is the main instrument of Arabic and Turkish music and is popular throughout the Middle East and Europe. This is six course oud with classic tear drop shape and bowl bottom.
• Six course Oud with classic tear drop shape and bowl bottom.
• Scale Length is 585 mm.
• 5 wound nylon strings and 6 rectified nylon strings
• The body is made of Solid Rosewood & Walnut Staves
• The bowl has white pinstripes in between each wooden stave
• The neck is made of Rosewood and tuning pegs made of Ebony.
• Finger board is made of Ebony.
• Its soundboard is made from spruce wood and has a very natural look with variations of wood tone. • It has 3 round sound holes with beautiful goatskin rosettes
• This oud contains a great selection of woods and wonderful craftsmanship.
• Includes Gig bag & Extra String Set
• There are multiple tuning options for instrument, but we recommend using the Turkish method: (from low to high): E2,A3,B3,E3,A4,D4/E2,F#2,B3,E3,A4,D4
• Range E2-A5
Comes with 3 Year Muzikkon warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee
Try before you buy!!
Visit our South Dublin Showroom.
Contact us for information on our showroom opening hours.
• Next day delivery in Ireland
• Uk and Northern Ireland, Delivery in 2 working days
• Rest of Europe delivery in 2-4 working days
• Worldwide customers delivery in 5-9 working days.