Based upon the Renaissance Lute which was prevalent in Europe in the 16th and 17th century, the Lute-kulele is one of the sweetest sounding ukuleles in our collection and is ideally suited for classical and fingerstyle music. This Tenor-sized instrument is based upon a 430mm (17 inches) scale and features six strings. The second (E) and third (C) strings are doubled providing a rich full and balanced tone.
• Based upon Renaissance Lute
• Left Handed
• suited for classical and fingerstyle music
• Tenor sized
• 430mm (17 inches) scale length
• Six strings
• Played like any normal 4-string ukulele
• European spruce soundboard with the famous Leonardo Knot rosette
• Back is made in the traditional manner of lute-making
• Back/Bowl made from alternating staves of walnut and lacewood
• Neck and pegbox are made of solid walnut
• Finger board is made of Walnut and Levers are made of Walnut
• Features a cattle-bone nut with a width of 37mm (1 1/2 inch)
• An end-pin strap button is standard
• Suggested tuning from high to low: A4, E4, E4, C4, C4, G4 (can vary depending on player preference)
• Incl. Padded Muzikkon Case and Extra String set
Comes with 3 Year Muzikkon warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee
Try before you buy!!
Visit our South Dublin Showroom.
Contact us for information on our showroom opening hours.