The lute enjoyed a revival with the development of interest in historical music around 1900 and throughout the century. During the early days of music movement, several lutes were built by available luthiers, whose area of expertise was often classical guitars. We at Muzikkon have seen a recent global revival in instruments such as the Renaissance lutes. The Heartland Renaissance Lute is manufactured with best quality tone woods and top quality strings. The Instrument comes with a custom made padded Muzikkon Case.
• Left hand, 6 Course Renaissance Lute
• Body made of 13 solid Maple and Walnut staves.
• Solid European Spruce soundboard with laser engraved rosette
• Neck and pegbox is made of Maple.
• Fingerboard and pegs made of solid Ebony wood.
• End pin made of satinwood
• 8 nylon frets and 4 Lacewood frets.
• Scale length: 600mm.
• Best quality 2 nylon wound strings and 9 rectified nylon strings.
• Suggested tuning from high to low: G4, D4, D4, A3, A3, F3, F3, C4, C3, G3, G2, (can vary depending on player preference)
• Incl. Padded Muzikkon Case and Extra string set
Comes with 3 Year Muzikkon warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee
Try before you buy!!
Visit our South Dublin Showroom.
Contact us for information on our showroom opening hours.