This Native American Style flute is composed of two parts; the pipe body and the bird or saddle block.
Flow is controlled by sliding the bird over the top opening.
You may make a minor adjustment in pitch by moving the bird forward (sharpening pitch) or backward (flattening pitch).
Make sure not to close off the opening completely. The Color of the wood varies, a lovely sounding instrument. Tuned to F.•
• 3-year warranty included –
• If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will refund returns &
postage within 30 days of purchase
Try before you buy!!
Visit our South Dublin Showroom.
Contact us for information on our showroom opening hours.
• Next day delivery in Ireland
• Uk and Northern Ireland, Delivery in 2 working days
• Rest of Europe delivery in 2-4 working days
• Worldwide customers delivery in 5-9 working days.