The Oud is the main instrument of Arabic and Turkish music and is popular throughout the Middle East and Europe. This is six course oud with classic tear drop shape and bowl bottom.
• Six course Oud with classic tear drop shape and bowl bottom.
• Scale Length 615 mm ( 61.5 cm )
• 12 Strings ( 8 wound nylon strings and 4 rectified nylon strings )
• Body made of Rosewood
• Top made of Sprucewood and has a very natural look with variations of wood tone.
• The neck and peg box are made of Rosewood.
• Finger board made of Ebony
• Tuning pegs made of Ebony.
• 3 round sound holes with beautiful goatskin rosettes
• Width of the upper nut approx. 4 cm
• Lower width approx. 34.5 cm
• Body length approx. 51.5 cm
• Total length approx. 84 cm
• Height incl. bridge approx. 22 cm
• Incl. gig bag & extra string set
• There are multiple tuning options for instrument, but we recommend using the Arabic method: DGADGC.
Comes with 3 Year Muzikkon warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee
Try before you buy!!
Visit our South Dublin Showroom.
Contact us for information on our showroom opening hours.
• Next day delivery in Ireland
• Uk and Northern Ireland, Delivery in 2 working days
• Rest of Europe delivery in 2-4 working days
• Worldwide customers delivery in 5-9 working days.