Our Heartland Dulcimer Banjo/ Strumstick Dulcimer is compact, lightweight, and easy to play. The ideal instrument for someone looking for something with a sweet folk tone and something that is approachable for any player.
A banjo dulcimer is actually an Appalachian dulcimer which is modified with the addition of a vibrational membrane to the main body of the instrument. A change like that affects the tone as well as the volume of the instrument, and it operates at the active principle of the traditional banjo. Though banjo is a separate distinctive guitar like string based instrument. With a round base as membrane and the four to five strings attached plays a vital part all around. Just here at Muzikkon you can find a great collection that will define your music sensibilities and artistic skills.
• Body made of solid Lacewood.
• Solid European Spruce soundboard with laser cut Sound Hole
• Neck made of Mahogany
• Best Quality 4:1 Banjo Style Tuners
• Finger Board is made of Walnut.
• Bridge is made of Walnut.
• Many tunings will work
• Recommended tuning DADD
• Scale length: 648mm.
• It has four string courses which are loop end strings: a wound string at the top, an unwound centre string, and two unwound strings tuned in unison, at the bottom.
• The frets are arranged in a diatonic scale, just like an Appalachian mountain dulcimer, but added is the infamous "6 1/2" fret just below the octave position allowing play in Ionian mode.
Comes with 3 Year Muzikkon warranty and 30 days money back Guarantee
Try before you buy!!
Visit our South Dublin Showroom.